I haven't received any phone calls yet today, which I'm sensing as a negative sign. Only because the woman I spoke to yesterday said they would wanted the job filled right away and would probably call within a day. I don't see it as a really big loss, because I don't know how much I would have fit or truly enjoyed the position. I like the company and maybe the right position will pop up soon.
Anyway, I just came up with a really good idea when I posted on Karrie's blog. I think we should start our own business and run our own fitness/health inn. One thing I've considered is taking cooking classes at Metro or Iowa Western, but at the moment I just don't have the funds. But I could be one of the cooks, we could have fitness classes and equipment, and maybe it could be in a nice weather location where we could do outdoor activities. I'm such a dreamer. Too bad I don't have any business skills, I might be more serious about something like this if I did.
This morning was class number three this week for Body Pump. I did 45 minutes of cardio before class and last night when I was looking at my calendar for the month, I realized I have done almost 8 hours of workouts this week. I always feel Karrie is a champ for making it 7 hours (or attempting to) because I never made it to 7 hours in one week. With my bad weigh-in this week I guess that was the motivation to push myself with the workouts. Too bad I ate so poorly... I'm trying to be more in control today and I hope the chocolate at work doesn't tempt me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you heard anything now????
Post a Comment