Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Glimmer

Although things around this house will probably get worse before they get better (my dad quit his job today) I have found a glimmer of hope. I have applied to two jobs this past week and one has called me back. I do have to take a "test" but that doesn't scare me. Who knows. I'm trying not to get crazy excited, as I now know the letdown if it doesn't work out and I've put my whole heart and hope into something.
I worked out for an hour this morning. Half of the time spent on the elliptical and the other half on the treadmill. It felt like a hard workout and I could still feel the workout from yesterday. Hopefully by pushing myself right now I can get my mind off things and have a positve result as well.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

I am really enjoying the new post everyday! Keep up the good work. And good luck with the test and the job-options! Good luck with your dad too!

Unknown said...

Not to get your hopes up and all, but if it all goes well I'm curious as to what the job is. But if you don't want to discuss it before you know more about it, I'll understand. Maybe it would jinx it at this point. Anyway, I'm sure something will work out soon.