Thursday, September 4, 2008

Achey Breaky Back

Somehow in the past few days, between Body Pump and painting for hours on end, I developed a knot in my back the size of my head. At least it feels like it's that huge. So doing anything, sitting, standing, bending... hurts. Even breathing hurts right at the end of a deep breath I can feel the knot tighten up, it's that deep in my back muscles. I tried running last night, but since breathing hurt and the fact that the minute I started sweating, the spider bites on my neck immediately started itching, made me quit early and walk most of what I wanted to run. Plus, I've been emotionally drained lately, which doesn't really help in the attempt to push myself to run. I slept with an Icy-Hot patch on my back and it somewhat helped. We'll see how the day goes and I will try to go back to the gym tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between your back and my toe, and Jennifer who has a weird hip/knee ache that works its way around her body (and of course a headache every morning) we are falling apart. I didn't think that would start to happen until we were at least 30.