Saturday, April 19, 2008

Combat/Pump Combo

I did it. I went to Body Combat and then to Pump immediately after. I now feel like I'm going to fall over and die. I didn't even think I was going to make it through Combat, let alone stay through the entire hour of Pump! But I did. I had to lower some weights in Pump because some muscles were already fatigued. I have a few things to say about the new Pump too... I'm not really looking forward to two weeks of the class.... Squats were okay, I'd rather have a shorter song full of quick ones than that long song! Chest would have probably been better if I hadn't already worked my chest in Combat, and there is no break! Boo! The back track seemed really long too. I did like the triceps track but biceps about killed me. That was when I had to take the smalls of to finish the song...and then there were like only two curls left, but oh well! Hard one though. Lunges is probably my biggest complaint only because of the room you need to do those stepping lunges. When the room is crowded and you have really long legs, there is just not enough room to step forward and then back after that. It wasn't a difficult track and should be better when I go to class during off times and there is less people in the room. Abs sucked. Too much hover!! Maybe it will be good for me. Anyone who has any comments on the new Pump, please share! It may also feel not as difficult when I haven't just busted my butt in Combat the hour before. It was a good workout though!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Yeah, I bet it was tough on you because you were already so tired. I didn't really think anything was more difficult. Although not giving me a break on the chest track just encourages me to lower my weight. And I agree... the timing on the squats was strange. Lots of waiting to squat. Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!